N1TROUS -NOOTROPIC INFUSED PREWORKOUT
- Increase Focus, Mood & Natural Motivation
- Enhance Energy, Longer Harder Workouts
- Maximum Endurance, Pump Out Extra Reps and Miles
- Boost Blood Flow, Massive Pumps and increased Growth
- Mouth Watering Flavors
- No Secrets! Full Transparent Label, Clinically Dosed Ingredients
N1TROUS - NOOTROPIC INFUSED PRE-WORKOUT is the Alpha of Pre Workouts. If you are looking to break through your plateau and unlock your abilities, look no further.
Focus, Energy, Endurance, and Pumps . . . all without crashing or feeling jittery. If you are looking to boost any of these for your gym sessions, N1TROUS in any of its award winning flavors is your go to Pre Workout.
All of our ingredients were hand-picked and tested to boost every aspect of your workout. This Pre Workout is CLINICALLY DOSED and was formulated to be the BEST.
With the addition of Nootropics, you can expect
- Better Mind Muscle Connection
- All Day Mental Clarity
- No Crash
- No Jitters
- Boosted Natural Motivation
Q. Who should take N1TROUS?
A. N1TROUS was designed to be taken by anyone and everyone who wants to reach their goals faster than ever before. Our formula is safe and effective for men and women. We recommend stating with a 1/2 scoop to asses tolerance. Always consult a licensed medical doctor before taking any supplements.
Q. What is the best way to take N1TROUS?
A. N1TROUS is absolutely delicious! Our mouth watering flavors taste best mixed with 8-16oz of water. If you like stronger flavor use less water, if you want something less sweet use more water.
Q. How long before my workout should I take N1TROUS?
A. N1TROUS has ingredients to help promote absorption. With these ingredients you can expect to start "feeling" it kick in within 3-10 minutes. However we suggest to ingest at-least 15 minutes prior to exercise for full absorption.
Q. Will N1TROUS keep me awake at night?
A. N1TROUS is a stimulant pre workout. We recommend taking it at least 3-4 hours prior to going to sleep. Nootropics will wake you up, but should not affect your sleeping habits.
- L-Citrulline – Improved circulation, bigger “pumps”, more muscle endurance, higher energy, decreased muscle soreness.
- HydroMax - Delayed dehydration, increased exercise efficiency, decreased stress, prolonged endurance time.
- Agmatine Sulfate – Mental clarity “focus”, improved “pumps”, stress management, lean muscle building, and increased appetite.
- Black Pepper Extract - Nutrient absorption, improved metabolism, improved immune system, and improved mental skills.
- Beta-Alanine – Increased time to exhaustion, increased muscle endurance, quicker recovery, less muscle “burn” during training.
- Betaine Anhydrous – Improved liver function and digestion, muscle gain, and fat loss.
- Caffeine – Increased endurance, increased muscle power, decreased rate of perceived exertion (RPE), and increased heart rate.
- L- Tyrosine – Increased mood and motivation, increased muscle recovery and blood flow, and increased focus and drive.
- Lion’s Mane – Antioxidants, increased cognitive function, improved heart health, controlled blood sugar levels, and nervous system recovery.
- L-Theanine – Increased effects of caffeine, increased energy and focus without the “jitters” and “crash”, increased muscle recovery, and reduced unproductive side effects.
- Alpha GPC – Effective sources of choline, which the body uses to make a neurotransmitter that aids in muscle contraction and memory. Improved memory, increased power output, overall brain support.